Crick/Haseley outrighted

southsider2k5

16 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

That makes sense then.

Crick should be able to reject the assignment, and surely will.  Not sure if Haseley has enough service time, and since he was once a fairly highly regarded prospect, I doubt he's been outrighted before.  He may actually stay in the org.  

55 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Crick should be able to reject the assignment, and surely will.  Not sure if Haseley has enough service time, and since he was once a fairly highly regarded prospect, I doubt he's been outrighted before.  He may actually stay in the org.  

We kept hearing but not seeing good things about Haseley. They might take him back.

4 hours ago, GreenSox said:

Just glancing over the 40 man, they could easily make room for 8-10 guys that need to be protected.

Of my biggest Rick Hahn gripes, this right here is at the top of them.  I understand he has his hands tied on a lot big $$$ issues, but his management of the 40/26 man roster is atrocious.  

4 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Haseley does not have the ability to reject.  So he'll stay in the org.  

Not awful non-40 man insurance to have in Charlotte.