COACHING STAFF ANNOUNCED

gogosox1959

5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Good article from Fegan on Tosar, who will definitely will be involved with the hitting but will be more of a jacks of all trade type of guy.  Sounds like his focus will be ensuring the guys are prepared to play on a daily basis.  I know many of us have accused our players are not being ready and not doing their homework and it sounds like that will change under this coaching staff.  Very excited to see what Grifol and staff can do next year.

The best move RH could make this offseason was this overhaul of the team management and coaches.  Particularly interested if we can get Moncada and Robert focused.  Baseball players need to be involved and thinking ahead of the play or at bat.

• Like 1

Just now, bmags said:

Also should be a fun start to pitching in the minors. Macdougal is back, Pallette arrives, and Schultz gets first non backfield work. 

Lower minors are going to be loaded with fun SP prospects.  Theoretically it could shake out something like this:

1. Vera | Pallette
  2. Mena | Schutlz
  3. Simas | McDougal
  4. Kelley | Schweitzer
  5. Cannon | Nolasco

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lower minors are going to be loaded with fun SP prospects.  Theoretically it could shake out something like this:

1. Vera | Pallette
  2. Mena | Schutlz
  3. Simas | McDougal
  4. Kelley | Schweitzer
  5. Cannon | Nolasco

I am really excited to see if that Vera led grouping can start to do something as they hit the more advanced minors such as Birmingham.

2 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Good article from Fegan on Tosar, who will definitely will be involved with the hitting but will be more of a jacks of all trade type of guy.  Sounds like his focus will be ensuring the guys are prepared to play on a daily basis.  I know many of us have accused our players are not being ready and not doing their homework and it sounds like that will change under this coaching staff.  Very excited to see what Grifol and staff can do next year.

I enjoyed that article.  I hope it translates to wins. Even Jack and Balta would be hard pressed to complain about the plan.

• Fire 1