Yanks Lure Aaron Judge back, $360M/9

hi8is

On 12/1/2022 at 9:25 PM, Timmy U said:

I will stick strictly to the theme of the thread and speculate about the White Sox and Aaron Judge: I wonder which team he will be playing for when the Sox see him. I predict the Giants.

Hopefully you’re right, if can’t have him, hope he goes to the NL to terrorize the Cubs and Dodgers. I want him out of the AL as soon as possible. Verlander is now a Met, so that weakens Houston also. I’d give Judge 8 years 350 million and shake up the central and burn the Yankees. We all know that won’t happen. JR would never do it. 

I will still stand by Aaron Judge being surprisingly good for longer. I get that his body stuff, but he's already a unicorn. He should hever have been able to fix his swing and miss.

Whenever I look at college strike out rates, he's like the top end of players who are still successful with a high krate. 

Also he threw a ball to my son last year. Nice man

• Like 2

On 12/1/2022 at 10:11 PM, SonofaRoache said:

Why is Aaron Judge speculating about the White Sox? 

To use Reinsdorf as leverage for better deals elsewhere.  None of these elite FAs want to be bothered  with this toxic environment.

Tori Hunter got the ball running.

Tori played  Reinsdorf like a stratavaris. Many other have followed on both 35th and West Madison. 

• bmags changed the title to Yanks Lure Aaron Judge back, $360M/9