Egg Nog  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Deep Thoughts on Egg Nog

• Love it plain
    • Love it with alcohol
    • Can't stand the stuff

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

I used to be huge into egg nog before I started to care about being fat and realized how UNBELIEVABLY UNHEALTHY IT IS.

Seriously. Check out a label. It's wild. I still love the stuff, but I'll never buy it again. I'll just steal sips from it at my parents house around Xmas and call it a night.

As someone who's getting married in June, I get it. I've been trying to cut out stuff I like but realize aren't the best to be eating/drinking. No more craft beers for this guy :(

Edited by Bob Sacamano

16 hours ago, Bob Sacamano said:

As someone who's getting married in June, I get it. I've been trying to cut out stuff I like but realize aren't the best to be eating/drinking. No more craft beers for this guy :(

I got married a couple of years and ago, and that was the motivation for me finally trying hard to lose weight. I lost 40lbs in 4 months leading up to my wedding doing Keto. A little over 2 years later I'm still down 75 lbs overall right now. Was down as much as 81lbs at one point, but I cheat around the holidays.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

9 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

I got married a couple of years and ago, and that was the motivation for me finally trying hard to lose weight. I lost 40lbs in 4 months leading up to my wedding doing Keto. A little over 2 years later I'm still down 75 lbs overall right now. Was down as much as 81lbs at one point, but I cheat around the holidays.

Yeah I lost 27 pounds from beginning of May through September. Did like a month of keto to drop weight quick and then let myself cheat like once a week and mostly stayed low carb. Then fall hit and then I wasn’t as strict. Walking every day on my break for an hour during the summer months helped drop a lot of weight since you’re drenched in sweat on those hot days. I need to get back to keto and walking every day.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1

I'm teaching health this year. I made up a pledge for the class.

I want to live a long life and die healthy. I will choose good parents, avoid bad stuff, embrace good stuff, and not get fatter and fatter every year until I die like most first world citizens. 

• Haha 1