Dodgers gonna cut Trevor Bauer now that he’s reinstated (updated 12/22)

JoshPR

The Los Angeles County district attorney previously announced in February that Bauer would not face criminal charges in connection with the allegations, saying in a statement: "After a thorough review of all the available evidence, including the civil restraining order proceedings, witness statements and the physical evidence, the People are unable to prove the relevant charges beyond a reasonable doubt."

Absolutely would bring him aboard. He has taken risks that have made him look pretty bad. But we don't pay people to have perfect images, we pay them to help us win baseball games. If he was found guilty of truly abusing someone I would definitely not be for it.

That said, White Sox have enough problems to address before worrying about another premium starter.

2 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

I would quit being a Sox fan if they signed him.  I hope he never pitches in the majors ever again. 

Brett Myers was no better. Probably worse as there were witnesses of him beating his wife on the streets of Boston. For some reason, the Sox didn’t get much grief for acquiring him. But they would and should if they went after Bauer.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Brett Myers was no better. Probably worse as there were witnesses of him beating his wife on the streets of Boston. For some reason, the Sox didn’t get much grief for acquiring him. But they would and should if they went after Bauer.

f*** Brett Myers and f*** Trevor Bauer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

No. He's a very troubled individual - they don't need that kind of negative PR, headache, or distraction to the team. I'm pretty shocked he got off with no charges. Breaking someone's skull while having sex (whether it was consensual or not) is extremely fucked up.

Edited by CWSpalehoseCWS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Balta1701 changed the title to Dodgers gonna cut Trevor Bauer now that he’s reinstated (updated 12/22)
  • Kyyle23 locked this topic