CPR

Texsox

With CPR in the news I thought I would share a link and thought. Why not get certified? https://cpr.heart.org/en/resources/bystander-cpr?&s_src=23G111AEMG&s_subsrc=DDR_E02a_jan23_hov1_1xlap&sc_camp=1F8B7304375D430D8C1569682E8407B7&utm_content=DDR+E02a+jan23+hov1+1xlap&utm_source=dr+sfmc+ah+ag&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fy23+hov

Also, using an AED is as easy as opening it up and following the instructions. It certainly helps if you have had some hands on training but even if you have not, grab it and you will probably figure it out very quickly.

On 1/6/2023 at 1:47 PM, The Grinder said:

I have to be CPR and AED certified for my job, its really an easy thing to do both. I sure hope and pray I never have to use the skills

I teach both plus "Stop The Bleed", which is now required for teachers in Texas. Yep, don't need CPR as a teacher, because you'll probably not going to use it, but let's make certain every teacher can stop gun shot wounds.