"Sell the Team...Jerry" Billboards...

Lip Man 1

3 hours ago, pcq said:

OK if they had a Fire Reinsdorf promotion would the game be a sellout??? 

That's the next great promotion "Fire Fridays". JR, Hahn, the slow concessions guy, Pedro eventually, everybody gets a week. Best of all, they will never run out of spotlight talent. Hell bring Tony of of retirement and Fire Friday! 🔥 🔥

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Texsox said:

That's the next great promotion "Fire Fridays". JR, Hahn, the slow concessions guy, Pedro eventually, everybody gets a week. Best of all, they will never run out of spotlight talent. Hell bring Tony of of retirement and Fire Friday! 🔥 🔥

I like it -- you could even have bobbleheads with removeable heads.  Call them bobble-beheaders.  Heads will roll on Fridays!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

13 hours ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

I like it -- you could even have bobbleheads with removeable heads.  Call them bobble-beheaders.  Heads will roll on Fridays!

Love it! We could take it one step further. Stop me if this sounds familiar. Folks could get in on Fridays for .98 and a bobblehead of anyone they want fired. During the 7th inning stretch they could blow up the bobbleheads. 

6 hours ago, Texsox said:

Love it! We could take it one step further. Stop me if this sounds familiar. Folks could get in on Fridays for .98 and a bobblehead of anyone they want fired. During the 7th inning stretch they could blow up the bobbleheads. 

I was the guy who declined tickets to Disco Demolition because I followed Steve Dahl and knew what was up. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, pcq said:

I was the guy who declined tickets to Disco Demolition because I followed Steve Dahl and knew what was up. 

I wanted to go but couldn't find any of my buddies to go with. I knew taking my girlfriend wasn't going to work. 

On 1/6/2023 at 4:16 PM, G13 said:

Yeah sell the team, when the owner pays a top 10 payroll in baseball and the weak ass fan base doesn't shop up to any games.

G13 ... do you not feel that the modern era fan can't afford to go to games, at least a mom or dad can't afford to take 2 kids and get a good seat more than a couple times a season?

18 hours ago, pcq said:

Tickets were not even needed for that game.  You could trade in a soon to be destroyed disco album to get in.   My friends older brother went and said the upper deck was shaking from being overloaded with people.

On 3/14/2023 at 6:35 PM, Texsox said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dig Tony back out and hire him for some undefined position to fire him again because we hate him so bad we just HAVE to fire him one more time.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Update from the person who started the project:

"Also forgot we donated $1200 to charity, with $600 (and all T-shirt proceeds) going to the Greater Chicago Food Depository and $600 going to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in Liam Hendriks honor."