Liam Hendriks is cancer free

Heads22

19 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

if anyone is interested, the people at Obvious Shirts are selling shirts in support of Liam with all proceeds going towards cancer research.

Is this licensed by him or by the team? I don't want us to leave an ad up that goes to an unlicensed dealer particularly in this case, even if there is a charitable component. 

13 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Is this licensed by him or by the team? I don't want us to leave an ad up that goes to an unlicensed dealer particularly in this case, even if there is a charitable component. 

They're licensed by MLBPlayersInc, and the charity was chosen by Liam and Kristi. Feel free to remove it if you don't feel comfortable with the post.

Edited by CWSpalehoseCWS

1 hour ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

They're licensed by MLBPlayersInc, and the charity was chosen by Liam and Kristi. Feel free to remove it if you don't feel comfortable with the post.

If it was officially chosen by then that works for me, I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t someone using their name without permission.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, FourEyesShottenhoffer said:

Sox shouldn’t have allowed the SOX logo to be converted to SUX. Basically just blasting themselves there. The White Sux, brilliant

I'm guessing the White Sox didn't have anything to do with it

• Texsox unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Quin changed the title to Liam Hendricks is cancer free
4 hours ago, Vacheron said:

He could, but I would imagine he wants to play and it may be the best thing for him to get back to his prior normal life.

You is on fire.

Don’t recognize your username - are you new around these parts?

In the middle of what is turning out to be a s%*# show of a season, this is by far the best news we have received this year, for both Liam's literal life and the well-being of the team (obv the former is way more important).

I am hoping (although not expecting) the team can use this news as motivation to get their poop in a group and start playing good sound baseball.

Edited by ScootsMcGoots
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

• Heads22 changed the title to Liam Hendriks is cancer free