Gary Sanchez Twitter rumor

2Deep

36 minutes ago, Highland said:

I think the team needs a third outfielder first.

Colas is going to be the RF, it's just a matter of if he breaks camp with the team or spends a few weeks in Charlotte.  They still need a 4th OF not named Gavin Sheets or Leury Garcia regardless of what they do with Colas in April.

3 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Yeah, but who subs him out?  And how much has he hurt you in the field in those 5-6?

1 minute ago, Tnetennba said:

Colas is going to be the RF, it's just a matter of if he breaks camp with the team or spends a few weeks in Charlotte.  They still need a 4th OF not named Gavin Sheets or Leury Garcia regardless of what they do with Colas in April.

As it sits right now, Jake Marisnick.  And that's alright.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

100%

Not at home. I'll take the .900 OPS at home from Sheets. More playing time for the  (1.1) fWar. Yay ! But we do have Marisnick also so no Leury.

The person sticking to his guns that the Sox will try to gain the extra year and that it is right to do so on Colas could be right although we are seeing indications that Colas starts the season with the Sox. I'll give it 50/50 . I think a strong spring is needed from Colas and even then it's no guarantee they don't send him down.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

1 minute ago, hogan873 said:

Between him and Hamilton, they should see time in the OF over Sheets until Colas is ready.

Not sure I totally agree, but I understand the sentiment.  No one wants to improve in the OF more than I, but I don't think Gavin will kill you out there occasionally against the RHP with him replaced in the later in innings.  But like I said, I get it.  I'd certainly prefer they sign Duvall and put Gavin in AAA. 

8 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

The guy who posted this “rumor” makes up a rumor every day and has never been right about anything, so yeah. Guessing the guy is 15 years old and just wants attention.

I'm 16 and a half if you must know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Luis Robert comes up lame the last week of Spring Training, who plays CF?

All I know is thank goodness that answer is no longer Pollock.

I would guess Marisnick.

Edited by wegner