Soxtalk was down; Back up

Buehrle>Wood

Apologies - this was an issue with our server (not the server company) but a capacity issue.  It hit and basically ran out of space so just started shutting down.  It started happening last week intermitently but wasn't aware of the broader issue.  Unfortunately - I was traveling in remote parts starting Friday so was NOT aware and when I became aware, well, I wasn't about to cut a rural vacation short for Soxtalk (sorry guys).  

But yesterday I dug my car out and first thing I did when I get home was chat through and identify the issue, so everything should be back and working well and I don't expect the issue that persisted the past week to pop back up. So we should be back for good.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9
  • Love 1
  • Hawk 2

• Chisoxfn changed the title to Soxtalk was down; Back up
47 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Apologies - this was an issue with our server (not the server company) but a capacity issue.  It hit and basically ran out of space so just started shutting down.  It started happening last week intermitently but wasn't aware of the broader issue.  Unfortunately - I was traveling in remote parts starting Friday so was NOT aware and when I became aware, well, I wasn't about to cut a rural vacation short for Soxtalk (sorry guys).  

But yesterday I dug my car out and first thing I did when I get home was chat through and identify the issue, so everything should be back and working well and I don't expect the issue that persisted the past week to pop back up. So we should be back for good.  

How dare you not put your vacation on hold..

have no idea what it takes to run a site or the cost or what admins do. know i dislike some during exchanges and the likes, but glad to have the site up and working and appreciate the work that goes into running it. probably waste 10 mins a day on this site, but some of the better 10 mins of my day. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

It is truly, truly a noble, worthwhile and real swell thing you do, Chi.

I'm a fan.