2023 MiLB catch all

southsider2k5

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I'll be wearing my Cannonballers cap proudly....until they reach their innings limit.

By the way, I love that cap but no longer wear it to games on the South Side ever since the post game of a losing effort where I was razzed by 2 groups of drunken Sox fans in the parking lot...from the 1st group because l was wearing a Blue Jays hat and 2nd a Cubby hat.

Morons.....your bus is leaving.  Get to know your minor league affiliates, jerks.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, wegner said:

I'll be wearing my Cannonballers cap proudly....until they reach their innings limit.

By the way, I love that cap but no longer wear it to games on the South Side ever since the post game of a losing effort where I was razzed by 2 groups of drunken Sox fans in the parking lot...from the 1st group because l was wearing a Blue Jays hat and 2nd a Cubby hat.

Morons.....your bus is leaving.  Get to know your minor league affiliates, jerks.

Wear that cap proudly, you can't fix or help other people's stupidity. I love the Ballers hat I got and rocked it to quite a few games last year without incident. 

43 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

Wear that cap proudly, you can't fix or help other people's stupidity. I love the Ballers hat I got and rocked it to quite a few games last year without incident. 

You're right....I will....and if I see you wearing yours I'll buy you a beverage of your choice.

• Hawk 1

The James Beard semi-finalists being announced reminded me that James Beard the player exists and I'm very sad he's busting.

He had more walks than hits last year (51 vs. 42) and stole 28 bases. 30% of the time he was on base, he swiped a bag! 

But a .165 average ain't gonna do it.

On 1/25/2023 at 2:15 PM, Quin said:

The James Beard semi-finalists being announced reminded me that James Beard the player exists and I'm very sad he's busting.

He had more walks than hits last year (51 vs. 42) and stole 28 bases. 30% of the time he was on base, he swiped a bag! 

But a .165 average ain't gonna do it.

I was rooting for him too, damnit.  You can't teach speed....you also can't steal 1st base.

• Haha 1