2023-24 NFL Season Thread

3 minutes ago, bmags said:

if you have old man sensibilities like me, you are enjoying the s%*# eating of bears insiders who very loudly tried to intimate that they knew things we lay persons did not only for them not to happen.

Part of this all goes back to - there are many teams with cap space all trying to make moves; So you may like player X or Y -Ā  but if the player is that good - you know others are going to dance too.Ā  How you win - but also how agile you can be to find the next guys and build your squad is important.Ā Ā 

11 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Hargraves off the board too. 4yr 80M.Ā  Will be interesting to see how the Bears pivot - cause I have to think they are getting a bit more nervous now.Ā Ā 

A little nervous for sure, cuz I feel like Jones goes to Cleveland.Ā 

Ā 

Carter dropping to 9 would be huge. Kancey and Breese are gonna be there too.Ā 

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

Part of this all goes back to - there are many teams with cap space all trying to make moves; So you may like player X or Y -Ā  but if the player is that good - you know others are going to dance too.Ā  How you win - but also how agile you can be to find the next guys and build your squad is important.Ā Ā 

Exactly, but a lot of people with "worst kept secretĀ šŸ¤£"Ā  type of posts mistook interest for closed deals.

5 minutes ago, bmags said:

I'm sure packers fans will miss one of the greatest qbs of all time but not sure he could have done more to make it a relief to them that it's over.

One of my friends from high school absolutely bleeds green and gold to the point I expect it to play a role in her upcoming wedding.

She just wanted him gone at this point.