2/28 Sox vs DBacks, 2:10PM CT, no tv?

Tnetennba

Google Sportsurge.io if you want to watch it. Click on baseball at the top of the page and you'll find a list of the televised games. Can't use adblocker so popups and popups that open your browser underneath. Minimize the main game feed once in a while and x out any big ads that open ,   but once you get past that and the losing the signal every so often, just refresh the page and for the most part you can see the game. I've done it for every game so far. Delete this if necessary.

• bmags pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Nothing broadcasted for either team next four games. The other one the Sox didn’t broadcast the other day was still on Angels tv.

You're more dedicated than me. I just look about 2 hours before game time. Sometimes things change.

If the Sox have some kind of run of winning games in ST that generates some excitement like Colas hitting .400 + bombs maybe season tickets sales creep up and they televise more games. But then again the WBC is happening so a lot of guys will miss a chunk of ST.

Alek Thomas flies into a double play, center fielder Luis Robert Jr. to catcher Seby Zavala to third baseman Yoan Moncada to first baseman Andrew Vaughn to third baseman Yoan Moncada. Gabriel Moreno out at home. Geraldo Perdomo out at 3rd.

3 Outs
This description from game day sounds like a triple play but I think it was 1 out bases loaded. How do you fly into a double play with an out at home and 3rd base if the OF caught the ball ?