Fantasy Baseball $ - Looking for Members

ChiSox59

Looking to fill at least one spot, perhaps more in a fantasy baseball league on yahoo.  This is league is on Yahoo, has been running 4 years now and is very competitive.  The buy-in is $350 (100% payout). While not all Sox fans, it does include a couple Soxtalk members now and previously @hegone@Chicago White Sox@BFirebird @Look at Ray Ray Run    Certainly each can provide vouches for me as commish and for the league if need be.  Due to the buy-in level of the league, it can lead to a spot or two turning over per year and have had some success filling on here before.

Here are settings:

Draft Time: Wed Mar 29 8:00pm CDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Max Acquisitions per Week: 8
Min innings pitched per team per week: 30
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Today

Playoffs: 6 teams - Week 22, 23 and 24 (ends Sunday, Sep 24)

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL, IL, NA, NA
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Nine Innings (K/9), Quality Starts (QS)

League does include 4 annual keepers (just 4 out of 25 man rosters).  Keepers rules are straightforward - in a nutshell, you can keep a player in the round in which they were drafted the previous year three times.  Of course as a new member, you will be able to review the previous roster and select up to 4 keepers if you'd like.  You can also elect to start fresh. 

Please DM me if you are interested and want more info.  

Edited by ChiSox59

One last shameless plug. 11/12 spots filled and paid. Need 1 to finalize league. This is a great league for big baseball fans. Dm me for more info.

Happy to provide references or the folks I tagged earlier I am sure would vouch for the league and me as a Commish if you dm them. 

Thanks and have a great weekend. 

Still looking to fill one spot.  This is a great league.  Obviously the price point is a tad high, but baseball is a long season.  We're talking less than $15/week.  For the time commitment it requires, its nice to have a nice prize pool at the end for the time committed.

Happy to answer any questions on the league here or via DM.