3/16 Sox vs Cleveland, 3:05PM CT, No TV

Tnetennba

7 minutes ago, dohnut said:

What does this even mean?

There were runners on first and third in the bottom of the second, ball hit to Burger who stepped on 1st for the force and then the other runner stayed in the rundown long enough for the man on 3rd to score. They didn't count the run at first, but I guess they went back and adjusted and the app didn't know how to report it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Eeeek that was an ugly dive

They can't all be pretty depending on where you start and where the ball is. But I do like how after he caught it he got rid of the ball quickly. Just by seeing that I assume there was someone on base that he didn't want to advance. Heads up play.

5 hours ago, fathom said:

I know this means nothing, but the quality Guardians RHP is exactly why Romy can’t be a full-time starter

That's why I'm pretty stoked about now having Benintendi and Colas in the lineup along with Grandal who is looking very good so far. Hoping that can last for a while. Would be really fun to have Moncada make me eat my words about his hitting too. He's indispensable at 3rd because of his glove but as contenders the Sox need more from him.