3/30 OPENING DAY GT: Sox @ Astros (Cease v Valdez) 6PM ESPN

Buehrle>Wood

Just now, Eminor3rd said:

Hey Andrew thanks for joining us. So you got the big hit, yeah, but what about the pop-up you fucked up on defense? I mean it bounced out your glove, you must have felt both dumb AND bad there, huh? I mean wow

That's why I don't watch ESPN. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Eminor3rd said:

Hey Andrew thanks for joining us. So you got the big hit, yeah, but what about the pop-up you fucked up on defense? I mean it bounced out your glove, you must have felt both dumb AND bad there, huh? I mean wow

That was borderline just plain rude! Let the man enjoy being the hero!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Eminor3rd said:

"What does it feel like playing for an organization that has never won a World Series?"

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

I was very encouraged by how he went after their hitters. Usually guys who never closed before end up either too amped or too nervous. Reylo was amped but was pumping in strikes. 

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

If this were last season, Vaughn gets lifted for Leury Garcia PH opportunity.

(Not really, but maybe...)

I mean, if Soxtalk was managing, Sheets would have pinch hit for Vaughn and who knows what might have happened. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bossanoveralls said:

Man.

Some of you instant gratificationists need to get yoursefs looked at.

You know who you are.

I bet you're a hellacious Scrabble player friend.😁

• Haha 1

Great and exciting first win. Cease with just amazing stuff. Some mistakes but hey the team battled and came through huge at the most critical time. 

Keep in mind this was maybe the best team in baseball they were battling with. Hopefully they can one of the next two and win the series. 

22 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

If this were last season, Vaughn gets lifted for Leury Garcia PH opportunity.

(Not really, but maybe...)

No, I’m pretty sure this exact thing has happened multiple times over last couple of seasons. Resulting in, you guessed it, a ground out to 2B.

Edited by Bob Sacamano