Happy Opening Day Fellas

Look at Ray Ray Run

27 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

It's a great two days to take off work and enjoy America's greatest game.

Here's to a clean slate, a fresh start, and hopefully a season as great and unexpected as much so as last season was poor and disappointing.

In grifol I trust. 

Agreed! 

53 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

It's a great two days to take off work and enjoy America's greatest game.

Here's to a clean slate, a fresh start, and hopefully a season as great and unexpected as much so as last season was poor and disappointing.

In grifol I trust. 

A beautiful sentiment.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

A beautiful sentiment.

I've got a little one on the way this summer, and I'd love to bring 'em to a WS game while my wife panics about the crowd size and noise!

Hoping the little bastard brings some good luck! 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I've got a little one on the way this summer, and I'd love to bring 'em to a WS game while my wife panics about the crowd size and noise!

That is tremendous news.  Congratulations to you and your wife.  Crede will soon have a new best friend.

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Congrats man.  Just make sure you don't make the new baby wear giant headphones.. Those are weird

• Haha 3

You always get a special kick on opening day, no matter how many you go through. You look forward to it like a birthday party when you're a kid. You think something wonderful is going to happen.

Joe DiMaggio

It breaks your heart. It is designed to break your heart. The game begins in spring, when everything else begins again, and it blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and then as soon as the chill rains come, it stops and leaves you to face the fall alone.
A Bartlett Giamatti
There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit.
Al Gallagher
  • Like 1