Opening Day Winner!

Chicago White Sox

Great start to the season.

There are many things that we can do better but just a few positive observations…. 

1. Great to see Yaz hit for power!

2. Dylan Cease = cy young 

3.  It was so nice to see this team get a win when trailing going into the a finning. That did not happen very often last year.

4.  Yo yo looks so much better at the plate this year, that includes the WBC, compared to last year

5.  Love the walk from TA and the patients to get the rally started in the 9th inning

6.  Andrew Vaughn is going to hit all year long and hes going to hit for the rest of his career.

7.   For as long as reynaldo Lopez has to close I think today was a huge step forward in regards to confidence for him. Getting the save today while struggling through it was important for him today and for this team.

8.  Throughout a game we are always going to disagree with some managerial moves, but I feel like we have a competent manager.

9. WHITE SOX WIN!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FourEyesShottenhoffer said:

I thought it was strange she just stood out on the mound for a couple minutes like, well, here’s my ass, but maybe I’m old fashioned.

I don’t think she knew she had to turn around to throw the pitch. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FourEyesShottenhoffer said:

I thought it was strange she just stood out on the mound for a couple minutes like, well, here’s my ass, but maybe I’m old fashioned.

Strange is one way of looking at it.

Magnificent comes top of mind over here at Stately Bossanoveralls Manor.