• bmags pinned this topic
1 hour ago, bmags said:

So they moved this up right? Looks like rain is moving back even later than before so should be able to get it in on the new time.

I hope it's a fun day at the park.

Yup, 2p local time start.  Rain looks like it will mostly stay away until 7ish.  

have fun for those going. Wish I coulda made the trip home for the week, but couldn't swing it. 

DeSclafani mostly throws Sliders (32%) and Sinkers (25%), so hopefully he hangs some otherwise there could be a LOT of chase today. 

Rumor is that it may be a split game with Sean Manea backing him up early, so lineup today needs to be flexible. WIN THIS SERIES. 

I understand how fans want to win 2 out of 3 before it happens, but hopefully the team doesn’t see it that way. If you have a game today, play it to win and move on to the next day no matter the opponent. Hopefully this team doesn’t talk about “winning series”. Play to win everyday and embrace winning streaks. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, flavum said:

I understand how fans want to win 2 out of 3 before it happens, but hopefully the team doesn’t see it that way. If you have a game today, play it to win and move on to the next day no matter the opponent. Hopefully this team doesn’t talk about “winning series”. Play to win everyday and embrace winning streaks. 

You have to pad your record when you are hot and minimize losing streaks when you are not.