4/7 Sox @ Pirates 3:12PM CT

We can only hope that the team isn't half as bad as it shown during the past few days. But it's hard to feel good about this pitching staff. It certainly doesn't look like a staff of a division winner or even a .500 team. It's pretty bad when you have to look to Clevinger to turn things around.

I’m a dick for saying this but JR needs to sell or die soon.  Then get the team sold post haste, fire everyone from Hahn to the A ball bat boy.  Actually, I’d keep Grifol and the new staff just to see what they’ve got.  Hire a new GM, scouts, the works.  Trade everyone but Robert, Cease and Moncada.  Take Cease and and Boris into a room, tell them we’ll give you 5 years here’s a blank contract…fill in the number, any number and it’s yours.  
I know this is a pipe dream, but it’s hard not to hate being a Sox fan with this regime in charge.  Fuuuuuuuuck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, almagest said:

‘Member when Giolito no-hit these guys?

Back when it looked like the rebuild was actually going to do something wonderful.

I'm almost out of words to describe this shitfest.

Thank you...JR, Kenny and Rick. The Three Stooges.

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

Who is the last true home grown pitching success story?  As in drafted and developed?

Sale...Rodon, but both were nearly finished products when they arrived on the scene.

Chris Bassitt...?  Although he was ultimately traded.

Hector Santiago?

Edited by caulfield12