4/11- Sox at Twins, 6:40

flavum

• Quin pinned this topic

Well I guess it is my fault for even trying to listen to local sports radio but I have the following question....Does your home for the Chicago White Sox, AM1000 ever actually talk about the Chicago White Sox outside of pre game and the game itself??

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, wegner said:

Well I guess it is my fault for even trying to listen to local sports radio but I have the following question....Does your home for the Chicago White Sox, AM1000 ever actually talk about the Chicago White Sox outside of pre game and the game itself??

Nope.  Always the Bears when i am on, sometimes the bulls.

Edited by Squirmin' for Yermin

7 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Nope.  Always the Bears when i am on, sometimes the bulls.

"Next, we will be talking about the Cubs turnaround".....No we will not J Hood....back to FM for me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I don’t think I’ve ever heard an interesting thing said by Jurko

He is also a fan of pretending to not know a player’s name which is just annoying. He gave a good scouting report on Skorownski and how good his feet were. That’s the only thing I can think of that was interesting that he said. 

This is getting effen ridiculous. It’s only a matter of time before Robert Jr. pulls a muscle. This is getting to the point of is their really a jinx on this team. JR needs to sell the team and a new FO needs to be installed. We have the most injuries of significantly important players I’ve ever seen. It’s getting to the point of making this an unwatchable team unless Cease is pitching b 

• Like 4

Sucks that we're in survival mode so early, but that's where we are.  Just hope to steal a few wins with half our lineup out.  That starts today, grabbing a series win.  Just keep from spiraling until we get our guys back, I guess.  Feels like we've been in this mode for two years, though.  Sigh

13 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Sucks that we're in survival mode so early, but that's where we are.  Just hope to steal a few wins with half our lineup out.  That starts today, grabbing a series win.  Just keep from spiraling until we get our guys back, I guess.  Feels like we've been in this mode for two years, though.  Sigh

Sox are definitely overdue to see a somewhat urherladed prospect shine.  Perhaps that will start with Sosa/Romy likely headed for regular PT next couple weeks. 

Just now, wegner said:

Have Fun

Btw....what is the best thing to eat at the ballpark in Minny?

ooooo.  Lots of goodies, tbh.  Summer tends to have more options open than this time of year, but some of my favorites are Tony O's Cubans, Red Cow Bacon Burgers, Murray's Steak Sandwich / Smoked Beef Sammy and Kramrczuk's sausages.   Target Field is great experience - definitely recommend!

4 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Soft player, complacent after getting paid, something something, fire the trainers, am I doing it right?

Correa is a ticking time bomb. I read and watched some bio-mechanical analysis this offseason on his movements and the conclusion the docs and trainers made was that he's not gonna hold up.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Soft player, complacent after getting paid, something something, fire the trainers, am I doing it right?

Doesn't count if he doesn't play for the Sox, c'mon.  Only Sox players get hurt and hit the IL!

• Like 1

• Quin locked this topic
  • Capn12 unpinned this topic