4/15 GT - Orioles at Sox (1:10pm)

Just now, Soxfest said:

Not a Sosa fan, he brings nothing to club

That’s debatable. It’s a tiny sample size in the bigs. He’s 23. Can play good defense and multiple positions. He’s raked in the minors. 

I thought last year was awful. This organization needs a complete overhaul. This team is constructed so poorly. Next to no talent in the minors. Need to fire Hahn before the trading deadline. Trade everyone worth anything except Robert, Colas, and Cease. Start another rebuild with a competent GM. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

I thought last year was awful. This organization needs a complete overhaul. This team is constructed so poorly. Next to no talent in the minors. Need to fire Hahn before the trading deadline. Trade everyone worth anything except Robert, Colas, and Cease. Start another rebuild with a competent GM. 

If you’re selling, you trade Cease for a ransom.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

If you’re selling, you trade Cease for a ransom.

Yah, I find the takes to tear it down but not trade Cease comical. He’s controlled 2 years after this. If you trade off everyone controlled thru 24, WTF you keeping Cease for? He’s the most valuable of the bunch sans Robert. That said, things will need to go very off the rails IMO for a mid season tear down to occur. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Yah, I find the takes to tear it down but not trade Cease comical. He’s controlled 2 years after this. If you trade off everyone controlled thru 24, WTF you keeping Cease for? He’s the most valuable of the bunch sans Robert. That said, things will need to go very off the rails IMO for a mid season tear down to occur. 

Things are already going very off the rails. They're 5 GB 2 weeks into the season with a brutal schedule coming up. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pale Sox said:

Stone said it. And here I was, posting about the same Vaughn first inning K and some blowhard CaliSoxFan calls me out for doing something I didn’t do, and then disappears. 

Sounds right