4-16 GT: Orioles at Sox (1:10pm) - Delayed til 3:30

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

That’s why I said when he’s healthy. You play Burger at 3B while Yoan is not until he cools off or he starts booting balls. Point is, when Yoan is on roster, they aren’t starting Burger at 3B over Yoan against RHP. 

Speaking of booting balls. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FourEyesShottenhoffer said:

Cali is like the Little Richard of knowing Sheets is good at hitting righties at home. 

Not sure what you mean by Little Richard part of it. I'm just a White Sox fan who doesn't over react and actually knows that it's easy to over react to Sheets OF defense and forget or never even think there are other reasons to play someone other than that he fell down in the OF which doesn't only happen to big slow guys playing out of position in the OF.  Balls move twist, knuckle , get affected by wind and spin. Plenty of good OF's get turned around and misjudge FB's.

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Not sure what you mean by Little Richard part of it. I'm just a White Sox fan who doesn't over react and actually knows that it's easy to over react to Sheets OF defense and forget or never even think there are other reasons to play someone other than that he fell down in the OF which doesn't only happen to big slow guys playing out of position in the OF.  Balls move twist, knuckle , get affected by wind and spin. Plenty of good OF's get turned around and misjudge FB's.

“Before me, there was nothing.” - Little Richard

• Like 1