4/18 Phillies @ White Sox GM1, 3:10PM CT, NBCSC/ESPN1000

Tnetennba

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Not a single pitcher on this team looks good this year, compared to their ability. Just what in the living hell is Katz doing?

But....he and Giolito are pals! Reason enough to still be a pitching coach with no grasp of reality on this pitching staff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

It sunk last year, and foolishly they thought replacing the captain of the ship (and the team) was going to help.

They may have accidentally backed themselves into the correct decision on Abreu. He's showing definite signs of decline right now.

every other decision from the off-season, however..

2 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

Please Philadelphia, keep piling it on. If this team isn't going to win anything this year,  I want them to be out of contention asap so I don't waste my time watching this sorry excuse for a major league team this year, and I want this front office to eat all of their lies and incompetency through getting just slaughtered and embarassed on the field. 

100 percent. 

• Like 1

Just now, CentralChamps21 said:

Keep Robert, Vaughn, Burger, Colas, Sosa, Zavala, Cease, Kopech, Lopez, Crochet, Banks, Middleton

Trade anybody and everybody else you can get a decent return on.

Cease has to go unfortunately 

Just now, CentralChamps21 said:

Keep Robert, Vaughn, Burger, Colas, Sosa, Zavala, Cease, Kopech, Lopez, Crochet, Banks, Middleton

Trade anybody and everybody else you can get a decent return on.

Which will be nobody

• Like 1