4/25- White Sox at Blue Jays, 6:07

flavum

1 minute ago, Donny Lucy's Avocado Farm said:

If I was as bad at my job as Rick Hahn is at his, I would have been fired 5 years ago. Dude's gotta have dirt on someone, otherwise none of this makes sense. 

His snug ass attitude and lawyer speak interviews beyond ridiculous, especially with his record as GM.

• Like 2
  • Hawk 1

21 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

The Hawks are not in the playoffs.  Watching the playoffs remind me of the Hawks trading away a lot of the younger talent such as Hagel, Dach,  De Brincat and now Kane.

NHL playoffs are still the absolute best. It's even more fun to watch with no stress or attachments. Sure beats this shitshow of a team.

4 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Countdown until the White Sox win a game.  I’m putting my money on 5/3 vs Twins.

I started a thread. 15 consecutive losses is the Sox record. These guys could break it. 

3 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Countdown until the White Sox win a game.  I’m putting my money on 5/3 vs Twins.

Do you think it'd be silly for me to drop some $ on fandual on the Sox for tonight?? I bet I'd get some nice odds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

NHL playoffs are still the absolute best. It's even more fun to watch with no stress or attachments. Sure beats this shitshow of a team.

Best playoff game I ever saw was a 4 OT Game 7 that did not involve the Hawks. It was a Saturday night in college and I had stayed home to study for a test and I put on the game for a few minutes. Hours later I got no studying in but it was an awesome game....the refs swallowed their whistles in OT and just let em play.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

9th hitters killing Sox…….I can’t stand Grifol he is so inept 

I can't believe I'm saying this but, at this point I truly would like to see Grifol fired and Ozzie named the manager!!

• Like 1