4/25- White Sox at Blue Jays, 6:07

flavum

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I'm going to make a new thread on what it will take to shakeup the FO and what rock bottom is, mods can delete it if they think it's redundant but I'm curious what us diehards think will happen.

It’s going to be redundant but what exactly is there for us to talk about that isn’t redundant? A shitshow that a whole bunch of us saw coming for almost there exactly correct reasons can only provoke so many statements.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

I’ve never wanted him back since he quit on the team but might as well let Ozzie captain this s%*# show and let the chips fall where they may, nothing to lose at this point. It would at least be more interesting.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, T R U said:

I just want the blowhards who kept saying “it’s on 10 games relax” to show their faces and say “sorry, you guys were right”

Why should we apologize? You seem to have all that covered 

31 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

If I guaranteed you this team would have the best manager of all-time, how much of a difference do you think that would make?

The issues on this roster/org are ingrained so deep it goes way beyond the manager.

100% this. It's a cultural issue. Changing a s%*# culture in an organization/environment/workplace is so very difficult. Especially if it's one that has been ingrained for years.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, T R U said:

I just want the blowhards who kept saying “it’s on 10 games relax” to show their faces and say “sorry, you guys were right”

Come on man. Fans all want the same thing, but we all handle it our own way. All anger should really be directed toward this absolute joke of an organization.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1