4/26 Sox @ Toronto 12:07

wegner

21 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

What happened

This article with both plays summarizes it best. Thought the first play wasn't bad, though Robert was coming in after shading to CF/LF, the second play was pure douchebaggery on Robert's part.

https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-white-sox/when-is-eloy-jimenez-going-to-fight-luis-robert-jr/

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Someone teach me how to get around blackout restrictions with MLB.TV so I can watch the Orioles instead. Thx.

Are you using a mobile device like a phone or tablet? Or a desktop computer/Laptop? 

15 minutes ago, superchops70 said:

Grifol is clueless and has no idea how to fix this team. 

How do you fix it when you have a bunch of quitters and losers on the team.

Somehow someway they have to clean house from the front office to the clubhouse.

We heard about dissension last year, I think it’s still a problem and I’d really like to know who the cancers are on the team. I have a hunch but I’ll leave it at that.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

42 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

It's almost like he's thinking one of tow things. Either you should have hired me, or thank God you didn't hire me. 

he absolutely does not want to coach this team and that's the smart choice, as a fan I would love that s%*# though

3 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Just for some context of the hole they dug, for this team to win 90 games this season, they would have to go 83-54 the rest of the way. That’s a 98 win pace over a full season.

15 minutes ago, Green Line said:

It has become increasingly obvious that TLR was the glue holding the clubhouse together.

I think that the players respected Tony. They tried to play through the injuries. I really do believe it was a mistake to let Abreu just walk 

Edited by elrockinMT
  • Like 2

I've never bought into this kind of thing but I think the players who we believed to be the leaders of last year's (unsuccessful) team were Abreu, Hendriks, and Tim. All of them absent at the moment.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jake said:

I've never bought into this kind of thing but I think the players who we believed to be the leaders of last year's (unsuccessful) team were Abreu, Hendriks, and Tim. All of them absent at the moment.

Tim was in Toronto for this series.  Leaders don't need to play to lead.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

Tim was not a leader last year 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sox72 said:

But really…..who does? 

I refuse to believe no one in that clubhouse knows who emanates negativity and poor effort.  

Seby had some strong words after today's game....something to the effect of "if things get tough, you don't roll up into a ball and hide.  I don't "think" we have anyone like that in this locker room, but if we do, they need to go on and leave".  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

I refuse to believe no one in that clubhouse knows who emanates negativity and poor effort.  

Seby had some strong words after today's game....something to the effect of "if things get tough, you don't roll up into a ball and hide.  I don't "think" we have anyone like that in this locker room, but if we do, they need to go on and leave".  

He knows who they are.

7 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

Would love to know who Seby is talking about, although I do have my ideas.

Edited by The Kids Can Play