GT 4/29: This ends tonight! White Sox vs. Rays - 6:10 CT

The Beast

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I’m positive that this organization is totally fucked

Be not deceived; God is not mocked.: for whatever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

- Galatians 6:7 KJV

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

- Proverbs 16:18

• Fire 1
  • Hawk 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

This is great if it continues to piss off the fans in attendance so far.  New ownership is the only thing that can save this franchise.

This is the exact kind of season I was hoping for.  Reinsdorf is going to think long and hard about selling after this fiasco.  Even if they sell off players in June he's still gonna lose his ass this year.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

This is great if it continues to piss off the fans in attendance so far.  New ownership is the only thing that can save this franchise.

They are not selling.  He ain't losing 75% of investment.  The Mfer does not care about fans.  The asshole didn't appreciate the GOAT.  Death is the only way things change. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

This is the exact kind of season I was hoping for.  Reinsdorf is going to think long and hard about selling after this fiasco.  Even if they sell off players in June he's still gonna lose his ass this year.

Is he though 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Tomorrow is a new day and a new game. Nothing wrong with being positive 

Is thinking they can set a record for consecutive losses being positive? Because then I'm the most positive mo fo around here. 

Sox have now officially lost 3 times as many games as they've won. (.333)

I can't remember the last time I saw a team with a .333 WPCT at the 25-30 game mark, insane.

When was the last time they were this bad to start a season, 1940s?

2 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

No he's not. According to him, you can't make any money owning a baseball team, but for some reason selling will cost him too much.

2 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

Sox have now officially lost 3 times as many games as they've won. (.333)

I can't remember the last time I saw a team with a .333 WPCT at the 25-30 game mark, insane.

When was the last time they were this bad to start a season, 1940s?

Check your math.  It’s worse than that 

• Like 1