GT 4/29: This ends tonight! White Sox vs. Rays - 6:10 CT

The Beast

2 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

The team will do something as soon as Anderson, Hendricks and Crochet are ready to return. You can also add Moncada 

I just wanna say that your posts come off as really depressing in a very "this is fine" meme sorta way, most of us went through all the stages of grief pretty quick, but you're still in bargaining I think 😕 it's over 

3 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

They certainly could swap Remillard for Romy; and they should probably send Colas down before they destroy him.

I guess they’ve exhausted trying to show patience, but with Anderson and Alberto probably back on Tuesday, they really should do 2-3 other moves too. 

1 minute ago, flavum said:

I guess they’ve exhausted trying to show patience, but with Anderson and Alberto probably back on Tuesday, they really should do 2-3 other moves too. 

They won't try to jazz anything up.
They'll just send Hasley and Sosa down; get the team back to where it was at the beginning of the year in keeping with the "it's the injuries" motif.

11 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

The team will do something as soon as Anderson, Hendricks and Crochet are ready to return. You can also add Moncada 

They will do something, they'll be traded and the rebuild will be official done. 🤡

58 minutes ago, fathom said:

New ownership is the only thing that can save this franchise.

That's about as likely as the Charlestown Chiefs moving to Florida. 

Like the owner in that situation Jerry can't sell, needs to pass to his kids for tax reasons. He needs to die.

Also like Slapshot, would be great if Paul Newman would walk into Jerry's office and give the line about his kid....