4/30- Rays vs Sox VII, 1:10

flavum

Just now, pmb0928 said:

This is the sox pen today.  And these are considered are best RPs. How can you expect to win a game if your SPs cant go 7?

ERA's

part of the reason the pen has been so bad is because the starters for the first two weeks were going a max of 3-5 innings, we burned up any possibility of having good relievers fairly quick

that's on Grifol. he should've made the starters on a few occasions go deep in the game even if it meant a guaranteed loss. but he tries over managing the bullpen and it's cost us probably 10+ losses 

I’ve never seen a bullpen this bad, it’s unbelievable these guys are so bad. Rays announcer Brian Anderson who was a decent pitcher commenting on Bummer and  all his body movement which throws things off with his delivery. Where is Katz, can’t he figure this out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chetkincaid said:

I wonder how many White Sox players secretly wants to be traded? I know they’ll never admit it but I bet most of them want to be away from this organization. 

Pollock thankfully... except that departure led to $75 million wasted on Benintendi. 

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

I’ve never seen a bullpen this bad, it’s unbelievable these guys are so bad. Rays announcer Brian Anderson who was a decent pitcher commenting on Bummer and  all his body movement which throws things off with his delivery. Where is Katz, can’t he figure this out. 

Snowballing downwards in the exact way everything is going perfectly for Tampa.