And That's a White Sox 3 Game Win Streak And Series Win !

1 minute ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

It'll be awesome if Middleton can come out of nowhere and turn into a 'guy' for the bullpen. I like what I see!

Even with Liam and Garrett coming back we definitely need another "guy" from what we've seen from everyone else thus far. 

• Like 2

I just want to say that in 2 games Billy has been back he:

1. Last night in the 9th: Stole second, then went from 2nd to 3rd on a grounder left side 95+% of guys hold. (Ultimately stuck due to short flyouts)

2. Tonight in the 8th: Gets to 2nd on a sac bunt from first, then SCORES from 2nd on a groundout from Andrus. And it wasn't even close at home.

Dude has a niche and he is the BEST at it. Not denying he can't hit but this dude has a spot on a MLB roster. His energy and presence in general really makes me love this guy. I think he's underrated. I'll take him over Leury 100%

Edited by DoUEvenShift
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I just want to say that in 2 games Billy has been back he:

1. Last night in the 9th: Stole second, then went from 2nd to 3rd on a grounder left side 95+% of guys hold. (Ultimately stuck due to short flyouts)

2. Tonight in the 8th: Gets to 2nd on a sac bunt from first, then SCORES from 2nd on a groundout from Andrus. And it wasn't even close at home.

Dude has a niche and he is the BEST at it. Not denying he can't hit but this dude (Esp. after Jul 31st) has a spot on a MLB roster. His energy and presence in general really makes me love this guy. I think he's underrated. I'll take him over Leury 100%

Screenshot_20230503-220938.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

It'll be awesome if Middleton can come out of nowhere and turn into a 'guy' for the bullpen. I like what I see!

He actually had a decent year in 17 with the angels

Third baseman Jake Burger left Wednesday’s game with left side discomfort after striking out looking in the fourth inning. Burger appeared to wince after swinging the bat. He is being further evaluated, the team said.

Sure glad we got Hanser Alberto! 🤡

Meanwhile Moncada still hasn't gone on a rehab assignment, getting to be a month out of action now. 

Edited by Lip Man 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TLR 1