5/6 Sox @ Reds 5:40PM CT - NBCSCH

Nice home run. And nice 2B by Haseley. Sox are hitting pretty well in Cincy.

Sadly the Elvis era in Chicago needs to end. Elvis cannot hit. My gosh, just bring in a second baseman and try the next guy. Elvis needs to leave MLB. Not good nuff anymore.

Just now, oldsox said:

Haseley should have advanced to third on Anderson's grounder up the middle.  Cost a run.

I was thinking that also since he was moving away from 3rd and a throw back towards 3rd would've been difficult but it's possible since it was so close to 2nd that he could've flipped the ball to the 2nd baseman who would then throw to 3rd. He would've made it to 3rd if his 1st instinct was to go to 3rd but in that situation he was probably right heading back to 2nd base. The ball just got to the SS very quickly since it was hard hit.

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I was thinking that also since he was moving away from 3rd and a throw back towards 3rd would've been difficult but it's possible since it was so close to 2nd that he could've flipped the ball to the 2nd baseman who would then throw to 3rd. He would've made it to 3rd if his 1st instinct was to go to 3rd but in that situation he was probably right heading back to 2nd base. The ball just got to the SS very quickly since it was hard hit.

No way the SS could have thrown him out at third.  Just a bad baserunning play.