5/13- Astros at Sox, 6:15, Fox

flavum

Imagine at this point, Remillard has to be thinking he has no shot at ever getting a callup, if we're content to run Romy Gonazalez and Lenyn Sosa out there, every time one of our glass infielders gets hurt.

20 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

I dont subscribe to mlb tv amd usually I jump at a chance to see Sox on Fox or any other "free" network but this team disgusts me so think I'll catch a movie tonight 

How sad im getting so indifferent to them

Getting? What will it take for you to just not care? I ask because I simply don't how much worse it can get for people to just not care. I think I've watched about 4 innings of Sox baseball in May. If they don't care, why should we? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Grinder said:

I dont subscribe to mlb tv amd usually I jump at a chance to see Sox on Fox or any other "free" network but this team disgusts me so think I'll catch a movie tonight 

How sad im getting so indifferent to them

The opposite of love isn't hate. It's indifference.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, wegner said:

Carlos Perez at DH and batting 9th....ok then.

Because, why the f*** not.  Pedro doesn't have any more answers than Hahn does.  As long as his boy Hanser plays every day he could give a f*** who else is in the lineup.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony said:

Getting? What will it take for you to just not care? I ask because I simply don't how much worse it can get for people to just not care. I think I've watched about 4 innings of Sox baseball in May. If they don't care, why should we? 

My emotional investment lies in seeing how bad it can get.  Not because I have faith it will change anything, but simply because these fucks deserve every ounce of our scorn, disdain, indifference, and pubic derision for how utterly incompetent they are at building a winning baseball team.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Tony said:

I find myself in a very odd place. I gave up watching baseball almost entirely for years (I’d watch the later postseason games occasionally). This season I’ve had more time schedule-wise to watch games and I’ve had the urge to watch games. I have absolutely no faith in the team to do well and I don’t really even care how they perform, but I’m just happy to watch baseball again. Well, kind of half-watch and play on my phone or do household chores.

Honestly, they’ve been so bad as to be entertaining to me.

• Like 2

• Capn12 unpinned this topic