Liam Hendriks' return appears imminent

On 5/31/2023 at 12:34 AM, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

He’s referring to Garrett Schoenle, not Scholtens. 

Since when has he been on the prospect radar?   Just good minor league numbers?

Good friend's comment on Hendriks:

"I'm glad the guy's back...a FEW things are bigger than baseball.  But what I don't like is the White Sux organization prostituting this story to cover their long and continued malfeasance."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Since when has he been on the prospect radar?   Just good minor league numbers?

Good friend's comment on Hendriks:

"I'm glad the guy's back...a FEW things are bigger than baseball.  But what I don't like is the White Sux organization prostituting this story to cover their long and continued malfeasance."

Of course Caulfield has a friend who uses malfeasance when discussing baseball. Liam is obviously not in midseason form. Would have liked Pedro to have used him in the blowout Wednesday. He needs to pitch. I don’t know how it’s fair to him or anyone else to use him in tight games when he’s not near peek form yet.

52 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Of course Caulfield has a friend who uses malfeasance when discussing baseball. Liam is obviously not in midseason form. Would have liked Pedro to have used him in the blowout Wednesday. He needs to pitch. I don’t know how it’s fair to him or anyone else to use him in tight games when he’s not near peek form yet.

I understand the idea of getting him in the game the day he was activated.  But, yeah, I don't think it's fair to him to put him out there in a tight game like that.  He was going to be emotional and amped up to begin with, plus he's certainly not 100%.  Still a pretty emotional scene with him taking the mound.

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

Three degrees from Northwestern Iowa UCLA lol.  Not quite the Rick Hahn resume. 

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

Goes to show that degrees don’t prevent you from being petty

Not sure what percentage of Sox fans are willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Hahn when the court of public opinion is already that Crochet and Hendriks were rushed back too quickly to the big leagues simply to cover up for current roster/depth issues. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Not sure what percentage of Sox fans are willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Hahn when the court of public opinion is already that Crochet and Hendriks were rushed back too quickly to the big leagues simply to cover up for current roster/depth issues. 

I’m sure if we added up their degrees we could find a percentage that doesn’t mean anything by dividing it by something else that doesn’t mean anything