5/16: White Sox VS Guardians- 7:10P Central Time

kwill

Guardians' announcers blaming lack of pitch clock adjustments for Lynn's struggles. 

One of their top prospects in Roccio up but they can't figure out where to play him and Arias together. 

No play lol? 

Has to be an error on Grandal... Tom Hamilton is incredulous.  Says it looks like the first time he has ever gone after a pop up in his catching career lol. 

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Vaughn sucks honestly. That pitch should be in the bleachers. No bat speed. Jammed on a inside half fastball at 92mph.

Both him and Sheets with .721 OPS.  Just a massive bust so far is Vaughn.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Sheets hits a lot of shots foul. I wonder if he can just re position his feet to a slightly more closed stance so he can get them fair.

We have a lot of guys that like to stand with their foot pointed towards the baseline. I just don't get it. A slightly open stance is fine but most great hitters do not employ one as severe as our guys, as at the MLB level pitchers are too good at covering the entire zone.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

We have a lot of guys that like to stand with their foot pointed towards the baseline. I just don't get it. A slightly open stance is fine but most great hitters do not employ one as severe as our guys, as at the MLB level pitchers are too good at covering the entire zone.

If you're going to be as open as some of our guys you might as well get on top of the plate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Need to have Naylor out, too. 

Not sure if #GoodGuysWhereBlack works over Wear... but hey, why the heck not? 

Albero turning into the new Leury... but at least he's hitting for now.  Just hope he doesn't get someone else hurt again on the infield. 

I realize that I should probably edit the poor grammer. But- at this point Im owning it and saying f*** it.