And That's a White Sox 3 HR Winner !

Burger 2 run shot . 3 games in a row with a HR. 3/4 also hit a triple now hitting .278,  1.095 OPS

Sheets and Vaughn with solo shots.

TA and 10D both with 2 hits and an RBI each.

Robert homer streak ends at 4 games with an 0-4 night.

Grandal 2/3 but came up lame after a swing and miss and was pinch ran for after singling. Doubtful he'll start tomorrow . After that we'll see.

Final: 7-2 White Sox !!!

• Thanks 2

Jake Burger is the real deal. It's official...he is really good! There shouldn't be anymore of the doubters to say, "he's just on a hot streak, it wont last!". Pedro better start today to s figure out a solution in how he will keep Jake in the lineup when Eloy comes back.

Just when we were all concerned about Andrew Vaughn struggling with the power...Boom!

Joe Kelly is filthy nasty! Last 7 outings: 7.2 Inn, 1 hit, 0 ER, 0 BB, 12 K

I even noticed a slight chance that TA might have woken up. Just hoping!

Yes, Luis Robert struggled and that was just because of the pressure of being too anxious to hit a HR in 5 straight games. Hopefully he will learn from that.

As much as I am not a Clevinger fan, he did pitch well and he did amaze me how he kept getting out of jams and did go into the 7th inning.

Lopez has amazing stuff, but please, someone in the Sox org, please work with Lopez on his mental frame of mind and physical mechanics when he is on the mound...because he can't be having 30 pitch innings anymore. 

Finally let's keep these last two games in perspective. We are playing a bad Guardians team that was missing Jose Ramirez and Josh Naylor who both kill the Sox.

Let's go for the sweep today!

Going forward for my own sanity, I am taking little baby steps with this team and not having any real positive expectations. If they prove me wrong, then what a nice pleasant surprise I can enjoy down the road.