5/24 Sox @ Guardians 12:10PM

The starting pitcher has taken the tension off of the bullpen and as such the bullpen is what it should be.

Still need to see better production out of the lineup.  When 4 or 6 runs is " a lot", you are not going well.

Still I'll take 7 of 9 against teams they normally lose to.   My Sweet Lord the Guardians offense is bad. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, almagest said:

Hopefully Burger is compressing all his suckage into this one series and lights it up again after this.

Burger can't hit on the road. I think it has something to do with the pitching machine he uses at home that makes him a much better hitter. They need to start taking that thing on the road. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, almagest said:

Cleveland thinking they can stretch everything into a double like they did last year against the Sox.

If I can have any schadenfreude about this god-awful year so far, it's that the Guardians haven't been able to dink their way to any success. When you don't make good quality contact, your luck will eventually run out. 

1 hour ago, hogan873 said:

Kopech seems to have flipped a switch.  He went from meh to the guy we hoped he could be from one start to another.  And then he continued it into another start.  Hopefully we'll see much more of this guy moving forward.

Reminds of when everybody thought Cease was gonna have another bad season after one start. Then he said I know now what I got to do... The rest we all know

19 minutes ago, MikeKreevich said:

A couple observations from today's game.  Vaughn is turtle slow and is a bad base runner and Romy Gonzalez is built like a brick shithouse with popeye forearms.  

Vaughn is trending mehdiocre shock and is no athlete.