5/25 Sox @ Tigers 5:40PM

Just now, Timmy U said:

They're gonna let this game get completely out of control. Not like the Sox offense is a juggernaut.

All for a pitcher who has absolutely nothing tonight. As I always say, Grifol has a very tough time deviating from his plans.

Just now, fathom said:

This is simply terrible managing

I've been patient, but this is definately a lost opportunity to keep this tied or at worst have two guys on tied. Someone should have been warming during / after the 3rd. It was clear Lucas was done and Dunn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Timmy U said:

Game probably over. I would give Crochet at least 2 innings to kick the rust off and fulfill the promise of stretching him out to be a multi-inning guy this year.

People need to stop believing that’s part of the plan.

• Hawk 1

1 minute ago, oldsox said:

Sox Mgr. either a dope or betting on Tigers.

7 walks and two clock violations are not going to cut it. 92 mph Fastballs catching the whole plate are not going to cut it.  Giolito should have been out of this game earlier.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Timmy U said:

Game probably over. I would give Crochet at least 2 innings to kick the rust off and fulfill the promise of stretching him out to be a multi-inning guy this year.

Not at 97... he's got to prove he can go just one inning every other day first. 

• Capn12 unpinned this topic