5/29/2023: Chicago White Sox vs. Los Angeles Angels 7:10 PM CDT TV: NBCSCH & National FS1; Radio WMVP AM 1000

1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

Didn't expect him to speak so I missed it. Well, the problem is the healthy guys suck ass. Cease isn't hurt is he? Has Lynn been hurt? I also see some healthy guys in our lineup sucking ass too. Robert, Vaughn, Tim, Grandal, and whoever is playing right field that day. 

He only talked today because he figured most questions would be about Liam, I’m sure 

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

ANgels announcer calling Kopech Nuke LaLoosh after that wild pitch that flew over Trouts head  🤣

That and his rep for throwing 105-110 in Texas.  Michael's plus plus fastball is long gone.  Straight at 96-97 doesn't work nearly as well. 

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Yet another reason to not have Sheets on the field. 

Can't give Trout two outs there. 

I can't really blame sheets. A RH 1st baseman doesnt have to reach across his body to catch that like Sheets had to since he's LH. Also running hard right towards the dugout means you can't exactly go all out for it. He had to mince his steps at the end and just couldnt reach it.

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

We failed him so badly. I would refuse to sign with this organization 

He’s just so limited athletically.  Simply an awful job of scouting his future and not his current hitting at the time.

• Kyyle23 unpinned this topic