5/30 Games

BamaDoc

So Burke walked the first 3 guys in the inning. The last two guys were competitive at bats, but he got out of it with 1 run. The stuff looks really good, but he loses his release point on his fastball at times. There's a real bad Kopech/Cease vibe. If he's around the zone, I could see him pitching in the majors. Would dominate Sox lineup cuz they would swing at everything.

Meanwhile, Tatum 1-1 with a walk 1R, sb, the time he didn't score he got to third on an error. He really is a pest.

Actually, now Kelley has 3IP 0H 1R 1 ER 1bb 6K. He walked a guy on a 3-2 pitch, he stole 2nd on a close call, balked to 3rd then stole home. Kelley has struck out 6 of his last 7 hitters. Throwing a ton of strikes. His change up is a weapon.

• Like 1

Burke gets his first W of the season, Knights win 4-2.

Colas 2-4 with an RBI. Sosa 1-3. Haseley in his first game back, 2-5 with a 2B.

The other RBI were from a Mondou solo shot and two hits from Eric Gonzalez (including a 2B).

Old friend Thyago Vieira took the mound vs. the Knights in the 8th.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Timmy U said:

Excited for Ramos. I do not know what the Temp. IL is. Isn't every placement on the (non-fatal) IL Temp?

I think Temp IL is temporary inactive list, or like the developmental list that the Sox use frequently to skirt around the roster limit. Could be wrong, but I think that's what it's referring to.