Should they even play the last two games of this series?

CentralChamps21

I need to read about this. Why all the smoke in the Big Apple? All I know is Canada has fires. Hope the peeps in NYC are OK. No fricking way they should play these games. Seriously both should be played at Field of Dreams in Iowa. Why not???

5 hours ago, greg775 said:

I need to read about this. Why all the smoke in the Big Apple? All I know is Canada has fires.

There's this thing called wind. It blows air around in various directions and with various velocities. Recently, it's been blowing in a southerly fashion and sending all that smoke down to NYC.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, greg775 said:

I need to read about this. Why all the smoke in the Big Apple? All I know is Canada has fires. Hope the peeps in NYC are OK. No fricking way they should play these games. Seriously both should be played at Field of Dreams in Iowa. Why not???

Weird ass weather patterns

A stalled nor’easter that's currently stopped over Maine is blocking the jet stream. The low pressure is pushing air from north to south, instead of the typical west to east.

This is what a nor'easter is, because I had no clue until I moved here:

A Nor’easter is a storm along the East Coast of North America, so called because the winds over the coastal area are typically from the northeast. These storms may occur at any time of year but are most frequent and most violent between September and April.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CentralChamps21 said:

There's this thing called wind. It blows air around in various directions and with various velocities. Recently, it's been blowing in a southerly fashion and sending all that smoke down to NYC.

But why so much smoke. Not the first fire I've been to.

4 hours ago, tray said:

I'm sick of the Eloy haters on this board.

I'm sick of Eloy not being able to go a single solitary month before getting hurt in some way, shape or form...so we're even.

Guy is built like a Greek God and is brittle as a pain of glass.

Until he can somehow figure out a way to stay on the field and off the injured list he is nothing more than a mediocre player at best. The Sox have a roster full of injured mediocre players.