6/8 Sox @ Yankees Doubleheader Game 2 6:35PM CT

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

It's June 8th and I have as many HR's as Benintendi 

Greg775 might be more likely to homer.  Although he always claims Fathom could homer...

Heck, the OU softball team might be more likely to homer, especially their biggest power hitter last year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Just checked in with my Dr and I am also day to day.....I'm also never supposed to call him again

I am more DIY when it comes to the health industrial complex, so can't help you there. But it appears you can at least type with your fingers or possibly a Stephen Hawking-ish devise to post here, so you are ahead of the game in terms of health vis a vis certain members of the Chicago White Sox.

Do you have a picture of say your favorite color batting gloves we can switch our avatars to to support you during an injury related absence?

14 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I am more DIY when it comes to the health industrial complex, so can't help you there. But it appears you can at least type with your fingers or possibly a Stephen Hawking-ish devise to post here, so you are ahead of the game in terms of health vis a vis certain members of the Chicago White Sox.

Do you have a picture of say your favorite color batting gloves we can switch our avatars to to support you during an injury related absence?

Aretha has given me the strength I needed to hopefully continue to post ....thank you so very much.

5 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Sounds like Sox had some rotten at bats in Game Two of the DH.

I listened to the last 3 innings on the radio and it sounded like the performance by Bummer was the best part of the game

• Hawk 1

7 hours ago, fathom said:

Burger can DH now

No, Burger should play first base with Sheets and Vaughn platooning at DH, AV so far has been a big disappointment with the bat. If Eloy goes on the IL they probably have to bring up Colas again, he’s hitting .301 in Charlotte but with only 1 homer which is concerning. 

Edited by The Mighty Mite

19 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

No, Burger should play first base with Sheets and Vaughn platooning at DH, AV so far has been a big disappointment with the bat. If Eloy goes on the IL they probably have to bring up Colas again, he’s hitting .301 in Charlotte but with only 1 homer which is concerning. The other thing is that Eloy if healthy has no business playing in either left or right field, he probably will be the odd man out and should be traded. We probably wouldn’t get much but what do we have with him, a guy who is constantly hurt, hits a homer once in awhile and is a butcher in the outfield with a weak arm.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

4 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The thank you button is on the lower right hand corner of each post. :D

I've been advised to minimum emojis until my next check up, but thank you very much again for your concern. 

I didn't watch the second game. What was with that lineup? We had a chance to sweep. Should have went the "A" lineup. These guys need wins more than rest. Coddle them like babies and they act that way. 

9 minutes ago, soxrwhite said:

I didn't watch the second game. What was with that lineup? We had a chance to sweep. Should have went the "A" lineup. These guys need wins more than rest. Coddle them like babies and they act that way. 

The AQI was also above 150.  They needed to rest as many as they could because playing two games in that atmosphere was not safe.

• Capn12 unpinned this topic