GT 6/9: MIA @ SOX, 7:10 pm CT, NBCSC

3 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

You sir need to buy a lottery ticket today!

Grifoil just said that Eloy will be out "four to five days" but they are "hoping" to avoid putting him on the IL.

Left leg lower calf issue.

LET'S PLAY SHORTHANDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

This organization is remarkable for its stupidity.  

Too bad.  We could have used Eloy’s bat today with the bases loaded.

It was fashionable to trash Kim Ng here based on the Marlins record, but the Yankees D Bags Jeter and Mattingly played a big role in their limitations.

They are playing well in a competitive division with a limited payroll. Kim got max return for Lopez, far better than a part time player like Eloy. I continue to root for them, and would be happy if Kim took over for Kenny upon completion of his contract, with a real GM replacing the trash the Sox have now.

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I think Yaz just increased his Sprint Speed percentile by 10 points with that 1st to 3rd.

Just tuned in to see him go first to third....he's got his defects but he does play hard

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

It was fashionable to trash Kim Ng here based on the Marlins record, but the Yankees D Bags Jeter and Mattingly played a big role in their limitations.

They are playing well in a competitive division with a limited payroll. Kim got max return for Lopez, far better than a part time player like Eloy. I continue to root for them, and would be happy if Kim took over for Kenny upon completion of his contract, with a real GM replacing the trash the Sox have now.

It was good to get Arraez out of the Central.  I still can’t believe the Twins traded the hitting champ, and now the guy is hitting over.400 into June.  Imagine if he hits over .400 this season, first since Ted Williams.  I doubt it happens but if it does some heads should roll in Minny.  Would the Twins have trade Arraez to the Sox?  We sure could have used him.