MVP Baseball 2004

aboz56

• 1 month later...

http://www.easports.com/games/mvp2004/minorleagues.jsp

Minor League players are a combination of real and fictitious players. Any player who has played even ONE game in the majors is considered a member of the MLBPA and is included in the game. We fill out the rest of the roster with fictitious players.

http://www.easports.com/games/mvp2004/minorleagues.jsp

Minor League players are a combination of real and fictitious players. Any player who has played even ONE game in the majors is considered a member of the MLBPA and is included in the game. We fill out the rest of the roster with fictitious players.

This is going to be the most incredible baseball game ever. :o

I have been looking for a new baseball game to get this year and MVP has clearly gotten my purchase. I got high heat last year, but that company went under, so EA will get even more of my money this year. I already have NCAA football, madden, NCAA March Madness, and if you wanna count NFL Street too.

I have been looking for a new baseball game to get this year and MVP has clearly gotten my purchase.  I got high heat last year, but that company went under, so EA will get even more of my money this year.  I already have NCAA football, madden, NCAA March Madness, and if you wanna count NFL Street too.

Very nice sig ya got there.

Only think that sucks is that most likley Reed wont be in the game. Bummer.  But on the bright side, Cotts will be there.

Yea he won't be, since he's never appeared in a MLB game.

Borchard should be on there, as well as Cotts, Atkins, Ginter, Gload, Bernard, Person

Can anybody get the preview video thing to work? I click it and another window pops up but doesn't load.

The link might be old, it's an old thread. If u just go to Gamespot, and the preview of the game, u should be able to check out 2 videos from there.