Fox hits a new low......

MurcieOne

same here i only watch sienfeld and the simpsons on fox but lately ive been watching my big fat obnoxious fiance thats pretty funny but that midget thing is pushing it.

Fat Obnoxious Fiance was funny at the beginning when the families weren't there but now it's all serious. Some of the best moments from that show were the stink bomb from Steve when they were doing yoga and when Steves family took a hot tub with Randi and steves dad took his swimsuit off. :lol:

at first i said ok its decnt to give a little person the oppertunity to do this but at the end they brought three beautiful normal sized people on the show to compete i couldnt watch anymore! it was unfair. :nono

I thought that was rediculas too. And the three normal chicks were soo hott. All the little people were so pissed. :nono

I cant believe that Im watching a show that exploits midgets. The Fox Network....(if you wanna call it a network) are a bunch of cocksucks.

You're all missing the brilliance behind this latest Fox offering. You see, if it does really well and starts to get nominated for awards, the Fox execs can draw straws to get up at the podium to accept by saying, "I'd especially like to thank all the Little People who made this possible." :P

You're all missing the brilliance behind this latest Fox offering.  You see, if it does really well and starts to get nominated for awards, the Fox execs can draw straws to get up at the podium to accept by saying, "I'd especially like to thank all the Little People who made this possible."  :P

With that kind of sense of humor, why aren't you working for them? :lolhitting :lol:

IF you think this isnt exploiting midgets, your crazy. Fox are a bunch of dicks.

This midget program was an absolute joke and this is coming from me of all people, I watch most of Fox's gimmick shows, but I had no part in this thing.

But the Obnoxious wedding show is classic.

This midget program was an absolute joke and this is coming from me of all people, I watch most of Fox's gimmick shows, but I had no part in this thing.

But the Obnoxious wedding show is classic.

Littlest Groom is on agian.....

I'm waiting for the finale of "My Big Fat Obnoxius Fiance" How will Randi's family react when they find out about the lie? I can't wait.

Useless info ahead...

the one midget who is trying to win the afffection of the Littlest groom, was the midget stripper at Carmen and Daves bachelor/bachelorette party on that other crappy reality show on MTV. I think her name is Mika, which is also my best friend's dog's name.

Your friend named their dog Mika!? :o And, unfortunately, I know what your talking about with the midget stripper. I saw that episode of "Til Death" yesterday.