101 Reasons the 90's Ruled

Cali

Starting tonight and all week at 10 E! is counting down the 101 Reasons the 90's ruled. As a child of the 90's I will definately be checking this out. I'm sure there is gonna be some great s*** on there that will makes me laugh. One of which was included in the preview I saw and the was none other than the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers :headbang I LOVED that show when I was young.

Should be entertaining.

I'm guessing that something like Seinfeld or the Simpsons will be number 1. Both should definately be in the Top 5. Seinfeld probably high since it ended in the 90's and the Simpsons is still on the air.

:o Whatever floats your boat...  ;)

I meant as far as Power Rangers went, the Green Ranger was my favorite. The Pink Ranger was hot, the other girl the Yellow one was not, and I think she's dead too...

TMNT was huge..... I was and still am a huge Leonardo Fan.... I mean a giant Turtle with 2 swords.... yummy.

i'm all about michaelangelo over here. "COWABUNGA" oh great, now i'm having flashbacks to all my action figures ;)

i'm all about michaelangelo over here.  "COWABUNGA" oh great, now i'm having flashbacks to all my action figures ;)

Ugh SOOOOOOOOOOOO predictable, where was Leonardo when Michangelo was sitting on his ass eating pizza and tokin his bong? He was practicing his fighting... thats the sign of a true leader.

It was on in the 90s too.

we had Ninja Film Festival night every Sunday night from 1983-1986 so I saw every TMNT thing made in/prior to that era and makes them 80s ---

Nirvana is 90s. 99 Luft Balloons is 90s. TMNT is 80s. Maybe 80s and 90s. But 80s none the less.

we had Ninja Film Festival night every Sunday night from 1983-1986 so I saw every TMNT thing made in/prior to that era and makes them 80s ---

Nirvana is 90s.  99 Luft Balloons is 90s.  TMNT is 80s.  Maybe 80s and 90s.  But 80s none the less.

That's a technicality. The point is that I remember watching the cartoons when I was a kid. I was born in 87, so I don't remember the 80s. The Ninja Turtles were on in the 90s.