Detroit Crushing Toronto

Jays new uniforms are crap.

They have black tops that say "Jays", the Devil Rays have the same black tops that say "Rays".

I was watching Toronto-BoSox last week, and I kept calling the Blue Jays, the Rays.  :angry:

Their Grey hats are stupid too, people in t.O. hate them from what I heard. I got to watch the opening series, Maroth is not a bad pitcher at all from what I saw. Jays will start to hit you can be sure, but pitching ain't there at all.

What was wrong with their old unis?  I thought they suited their style and image perfectly.

Change just for the sake of change = stupid.

That allows them to sell new uni's and hats. It's all about the the not-so-almighty Canadian dollar.

Jays new uniforms are crap.

They have black tops that say "Jays", the Devil Rays have the same black tops that say "Rays".

I was watching Toronto-BoSox last week, and I kept calling the Blue Jays, the Rays.  :angry:

During the Tigers game last week...the announcers said the Blue Jays just want to be known as the Jays now.