4/16 gamethread-1st game @TB

Be Good

the 3 runs he gave up didn't help us win but the 0 runs scored did cause the loss

I am not blaming DW for this

it was just one of those funk games after 3 big victories and a long flight

Yeah, but the 3 walks didn't help either. Especially since one of them led to a run. I'm not about to say kick him out of the rotation, but he's gotta at least be consistent. He's the only starter not to go to the 6th inning.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only seen him twice... and in those two appearences. I would have said his pitches "looked" nasty, but what the hitters did with them told me he didn't have the stuff... I could be wrong and he is figuring it out... Who know's :huh

I'll hope to be wrong on this one.

He has good movement, his problem in that Yankee series was leaving the ball up and over the plate to lefties.

When he is on, the ball is low and tailing away from the hitters. Saw a lot of that today.

He has good movement, his problem in that Yankee series was leaving the ball up and over the plate to lefties.

When he is on, the ball is low and tailing away from the hitters. Saw a lot of that today.

good analysis and hadn't caught that myself so thank you very much :headbang

I have it, im just scared that if i play it all my hitters will be 0-5 for the game.

After the 7th inning, I just went to play that game. It worked well as I played against my uncle, who is visiting, and won 3-0 against the Cubs and Loaiza pitched a complete game. I then beat up on the Tigers, 12-2.

I know we all know how stupid Cubbie fans are but I had to laugh. I was on the Espn Sox board and they have Cubbie fans on there talking s*** about how the Sox suck because they lost to the Devil Rays? Are they friggin serious?? Isn't this the same team that got pounded by the Reds and Pirates earlier?? Atleast the Devil Rays have also beaten the Yankmees as well as the Sox. Sheesh.

IMO this is the first real good chance for a let down series.  It is a great test of Ozzie Guillen the person manager.  Up until now they have played the best team money can buy, and a big division rival.  Now they play a second division team on the road.  Lets see if they come out flying again.

:ph34r: :whip

It ain't gettin any easier today with Victor Zambrano who has been stellar on the mound today. As much as I hate to say this, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the D-Rays take 2/3 from us..

Wow, I went back and looked and I was the only person in the YNOT to pick Tampa to win the series. :o

Wow, I went back and looked and I was the only person in the YNOT to pick Tampa to win the series. :o

I meant to go back before the series started and change to Tampa. Well, we are all even now, so hopefully you won't get points for that. :D

I meant to go back before the series started and change to Tampa.  Well, we are all even now, so hopefully you won't get points for that.  :D

That is one thing I hope to lose, and after Scho beat Zambrano yesterday, we have got a great chance at it :cheers

Lets hope ELo corrected the problem they saw in the home openner.