Felix Diaz

bulokis

Munoz has started 5 games in his entire life.

And he is 4-0 with a 1.52 ERA in 29.2 IP. He has only given up 15 hits and 9 BB while striking out 31. A 0.876 whip isn't too bad.......

Ok, so no he will not be the guy they go to, but I wouldn't be shocked if they did. I just believe they have better candidates right now.

And he is 4-0 with a 1.52 ERA in 29.2 IP.  He has only given up 15 hits and 9 BB while striking out 31. A 0.876 whip isn't too bad.......

Ok, so no he will not be the guy they go to, but I wouldn't be shocked if they did.  I just believe they have better candidates right now.

Ozzie said that Jamie Burke, who just got called up from Charlotte, told him that Diaz was the best pitcher for the Knights. I like what Munoz has done too, but I egree with Rex that there are others ahead of him at this time. I would give you a report of the prospects at Great Falls, but you'll have to wait till late June at the earliest! :lol:

Rooney and Farmer talked up Diaz during the game the other night. It was almost like they were preparing us for the Sox to bring him up....

I heard that too. He sounds like the guy. Just hope he is mentally stable enough in case he has a poor outing. We have had enough head-case pitchers.

I heard Ozzie last night on the radio saying they are going to bring up a starter from the minors and they are basing it on who pitches great. I think Diaz and his numbers makes him a very good candidate for a call up. What do you guys think?

Diaz' line

I think it would be a traversty if anyone but Diaz is called up. He has pitched fantastic and Wright was shelled today, so he's not an option.

He's had great stuff and has done his time in AAA and this season he's absolutely dominating. It seems he's finally honed the ability to pitch with his great stuff.

I'm really excited to see him in the majors.

SOx also got Ryan Meaux in the deal :)

San Francisco's farm system is pretty bare rite now. Signin Tucker and givin up the 29th pick in this year's draft won't help much either.

Can someone please remind me on how Diaz was aquired?  I keep wanting to place him with Colorado, I don't know why...

From Colorado, we received Enemencio Pacheco, a solid pitcher with pretty damn good stuff. Finally started to put it together last year.

It was a steal, considering Colorado was out of it and all we had to do was give up Sandy Alomar. The next offseason all we went out and did was resign Sandy Alomar.

From Colorado, we received Enemencio Pacheco, a solid pitcher with pretty damn good stuff.  Finally started to put it together last year.

It was a steal, considering Colorado was out of it and all we had to do was give up Sandy Alomar.  The next offseason all we went out and did was resign Sandy Alomar.

Was it Pacheco or Diaz that had all those K's in winterball last year?