ESPN Home page poll

agame

Just to point a few things out...

White Sox have

258 runs scored (1st in AL, 1st in MLB)

65 HR's (1st in AL, 2nd in MLB)

.282 AVG (3rd in AL, 5th in MLB)

.817 OPS (2nd in AL, 3rd in MLB)

Who cares what a poll says, numbers don't lie (ok, sometimes they lie, but not this time) :D

Just to point a few things out...

White Sox have

258 runs scored (1st in AL, 1st in MLB)

65 HR's (1st in AL, 2nd in MLB)

.282 AVG (3rd in AL, 5th in MLB)

.817 OPS (2nd in AL, 3rd in MLB)

Who cares what a poll says, numbers don't lie (ok, sometimes they lie, but not this time) :D

I was just gonna post that, but who the hell cares what others think if we are still winning.

whats really cool (and i know this aint offense) but we also rank #1 in the AL in least runs ALLOWED with 201

thats the formula for a good ballclub... this years looking better and better

we only have 8 percent we're getting killed. :crying nobody likes the white sox aside from us people think the white sox are a bunch of idiot thugs.

Yeah oh well - People ignore the fact that our pitching just shut down the Rangers offense two days straight, and that we just dominated the Rangers offensively and defensively this weekend. Ignore the fact that we're first in runs scored.

Oh well - continue the disrespect, personally, I love being the underdog. Working well so far this year, wouldn't you say? :headbang

Yeah oh well - People ignore the fact that our pitching just shut down the Rangers offense two days straight, and that we just dominated the Rangers offensively and defensively this weekend.  Ignore the fact that we're first in runs scored.

Oh well - continue the disrespect, personally, I love being the underdog.  Working well so far this year, wouldn't you say?  :headbang

Not only that but your also forgetting that we did it without our supposed best player, according to ESPN Ordonez. That should tell you right there that this poll is BULLs***.

:bringit